Without even think I know you're everything I've ever wanted.
it's just magic how i'm sure that you were made special for me and there's no mistaking that what we have is true.
Yes.. our souls are connected. You're my soulmate, my light, my happiness and my faith. you don't just unveils the best part of me, you are that part.
Soul mate is someone with who you have a felling of deep and natural of friendship, love, affinity, and compatibility.
I'm just lucky for have found the one person that can complete me like any other.
Between you and me exists a spiritual and emotional bond that transcends all things... so deep as we never imagine before.
I'm just sure that in some moment we can't remember now, we promisse to always love each other.. and now we meet we're gonna make it happen!
You are my soul mate, my best friend, the person I'm absolutely happy with.  
I love you.






Do you Belive in soul mates?
'Cause I think you're mine.


By: Pequena ♥

Deixe um comentário