So I've been thinking about our messed up little situation lately. I thought about a question I would ask you if I'd ever see you again. I couldn't get it you out of my head.

"Who lost who"? Did I lose you? Did you lose me? Was I really too 'pushy' that day? (sorry). I just really wanted to hold you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you.
I miss talking to you for hours and listening to your dramas. I miss your laugh.
I miss hearing your soft voice over the phone. I miss you. I miss so much about you. I really wish you've had given me a chance. I lost my best friend. I hope you're happy and have friends that can love you and care about you like I could. 
I still wonder how your hug feels like.. I miss you -- and I know you miss me too. I know you do. I know it. I feel it.

We had something beautiful. So beautiful (that I fucked? yeah). But it can never be erased.

I don't want this to seem like an apologize letter. I mean, I know I'll probably forget all about you. (not at all)

But that doesn't answer my question. Who lost who? What caused this great distance? Well. I gave it a lot of thought and came to this conclusion.
 
I didn't lose you and you didn't lose me. Not at all. Because on that horrible dark day..

  
we lost each other!

Deixe um comentário